Pallet Rack End Row Guards
End row guards are heavy steel sections that attach to uprights positioned at the end of a row of pallet rack where posts are most vulnerable to forklift traffic. Because end row guards see a tremendous amount of forklift traffic, they are typically anchored to the floor and often run the full width of the row. End row guards are usually painted bright yellow to make them easy to see… and hopefully to avoid.
Contact the Apex professionals for end row guard design ideas that compliment your pallet rack system and warehouse traffic flow and be sure to ask about our forklift training video series.
- Average range 12” high rounded around upright
- Available in heavy duty (.375”) and medium duty (.25″) thickness
- Protects 3” or 4” wide x 42”- 48” deep uprights for single rows and longer for protecting back-to-back rows
- Left & right hand orientation for back to back rack configuration
- Powder coated “Safety Yellow”
- Washdown compliant & rust resistant
- Round – Round end row guards are typically single-sided, either left or right… or they can be designed as double-sided which serves as one formed guard for both sides. End row guards are rounded to cradle around upright and then extend along the rack width.
- Formed – Formed end row guards are 10-gauge steel rails made in lengths up to 12′. It is a straight design and is anchored via a base plate connection in front of the rack upright.
Rack Safety Audit – DIY or Call the PROs
Accidents happen despite your best efforts to protect your team and your investments. Don’t go it alone! The Apex Rack Repair & Safety Program offers 2 easy options to evaluate the structural soundness of your entire pallet rack system. Choose which option works best for you and your team:
1. The Apex Rack Repair App is a proprietary app that guides you through a complete pallet rack system audit and allows you to capture needed specs for custom rack repair solutions.
2. The Apex PROs professional rack inspectors will come to you and conduct a thorough audit using the Rack Repair Mobile App.
Our Promise – Whether DIY with the app or a PRO audit you’ll receive a comprehensive rack inspection report with an independent solution recommending steps for system repairs and maintenance. Download the FREE app today.